Why choose Enable Plan Management and Support Coordination?
There are a number of benefits Enable offer:
- Personalised service
- No long phone call waiting
- Face to face meetings/phone call appointment (what you need)
- You can choose any provider
- Fast payments
- Monthly statements
- Ethical support
- Link you to your choice of provider
- Specialised Support Coordination
- Assist with review meetings
- Link you into a job or other community activities
Comparison of Different NDIS Plan Options
|Benefits of different NDIS plan options||Enable||Agency
|Commonwealth funded - no cost to you|
|Access to NDIS Registered Providers|
|All your support payment invoices paid for you|
|All supporting paperwork securely kept for you in case of NDIA audit|
|Access to non-NDIS Registered Providers|
|Don't have time to self-manage but you want the flexibilty and control it provides|
|Assistance to help keep track of your spending|
|Not dealing with government call centres in relation to your funding|
Participants who are self-managed still have the flexibility and choice to decide what supports they buy to meet their plan goals. They will, however, have to organise payment of their service providers and manually claim the money back from the NDIS.
If you are plan managed though, your service providers are able to send all invoices directly to us, or you can forward them to us based on your preference. Save yourself hours a week and the hassle of paperwork and without the additional burden of paying the bills. The best part is there is no cost to you! The NDIS adds additional funding to your plan separate to your therapy and other plan funds.
Stay up to date with your plan with our easy to use Funding Management Portal.
- Careview portal and Careview Advantage mobile app
- Approve and reject invoices
- Real-time view of budgets
- Track against spending